https://islerboise.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Isler-KF-News-Blog-Header.png 350 855 email@example.com https://islerboise.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Logo-2.png firstname.lastname@example.org 04:13:012020-04-03 04:13:01COVID-19 Guidelines & Rules
- Practice social distancing – keep a minimum of 6 feet a part
- Wash hands often, with soap – for 20 seconds minimum
- Use hand sanitizer only if soap and water are not available
- Don’t touch your face
- Say home if you are sick or if a family member is sick
- Cover mouth and nose a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and then toss the tissue and wash your hands. If a tissue is not available, use the crook of your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily – including tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, etc.
- If possible, use disposable gloves when cleaning and toss gloves when done.
- One person in the hall at a time. If you see someone walking down the hall, go back in their office until things are clear. If there are 2 people in the hallway, then one needs to duck into an empty office until the hallway is clear.
- Keep your office door closed
- 1 person in the kitchen at a time
- Do not stand in line and wait for the copier. Come back.
- Do not go up to the counter at Theresa’s desk – be aware of the 6 foot social distancing rule. There will be a piece of tape on the carpet to remind you.
- When you enter or exit the office thru the front door, back into the door so you are not touching the handles.
- No in office conferences – communications will need to be via email or by phone, or in an area where you can speak keeping the social distancing in mind.
- Do not use other employee’s phones, desks, offices or other work tools and equipment, when possible.
- Notify a partner of member of management, if you become ill.